Monday, January 7, 2013

Krystal Shannan Features - Naomi Shaw


Naomi Shaw

First off, I must thank you for hosting me on my tour of promotion. I am excited about this book, Unexpected Lessons, which is the first of a series.

Thank you, for being my guest today!

Let me tell you a little about myself.
I had a strict upbringing and attended a church school. Despite huge health setbacks, I left school at 16 with a handful of exam passes and the ability to play a brass instrument, which I continue to embrace.
I had a fun, if interesting time at college, learning accounting, as I was put into a class of 13 men and no other women. I have memories of that time which may sneak their way into future books LOL.
I’ve always loved reading and had a secret desire to write. I finally plucked up the courage with help from a few friends online, after I had to leave work (health reasons again). I had worked as a receptionist at a doctor’s surgery for over 20 years. I have been married to a wonderful man for 25 years.  We had one child, a daughter, now 23 years old and flown the nest. Hey, I’m giving my age away here LOL.

So then, on to the writer in me.
Naomi Shaw is the alter ego of a married English woman who, despite being a romantic at heart has a desire to pen naughty fantasies. After starting to write erotica three years ago quite by accident, she continued writing and expanded it, exploring the many different sides of erotica. Looks can be deceiving. To look at Naomi you would never believe the wild sexy stories that lie hidden in her mind, waiting to surface.

Now on to my book Unexpected Lessons
I originally submitted this with a slightly different title in the first half of the year to Naughty Nights Press for an anthology call. However, I got an email asking me to extend the story for a book in its own right. I added more scenes and doubled the length. I was so thrilled when Unexpected Lessons was accepted. The release date is 31 December 2012.

Kyla Morgan a twenty-year old hardworking student is studying for a science degree at university has a secret crush on her teacher, Professor Cordon, and spends many a night fantasizing about him. Kyla enjoys an early morning, frantic masturbation session to the image of her Professor, never dreaming she’d have a chance to make her dreams real. But, later, during classes, Professor Cordon asks Kyla to stay behind to speak to him after class about her issue with inattention. With the door closed and blinds drawn Kyla sees a different side to him; one she very much enjoys. Especially when she finds out this is not going to be a one-time thing.

Kyla shares a room with her friend Bev, a sassy girl from a farming family. What she does not know is that Bev longs to have an intimate relationship with her. Kyla has also always harbored the secret desire to know a woman. They share a glass of wine and relax while in their room one evening and a natural progression leads Bev to fulfill both their desires. Bev introduces Kyla to how wonderful it can be in a steamy girl on girl session that teaches her so much more than she ever expected.

In this excerpt, Kyla is alone with Professor Cordon. She is on her knees, feasting her eyes on his hard cock.

Warning: Mature content
Excerpt:
Kyla grasped his legs, steadying herself while she went up on her knees again. She never took her eyes off his thick cock, watching the way he lovingly stroked the twitching member. He lured her closer with the mix of saline and musk; a pearl of precum appeared and hypnotized her. She caressed his rod with both hands. “Mmmm,” she murmured, flushed with desire. She fondled, caressed, and toyed. The professor groaned.
“Let me taste, sir,” she implored.
Professor Cordon's breathing changed, became shallow and he grasped hold of the desk, panting, “Yes, girl. Do it now.”
Kyla held his member gently in one hand, the other tickling his balls. Her tongue glided around his cock, not wanting to miss any part of it. Paying special attention to the pulsing head, she pressed with the flat of her tongue, then licked and tickled him. Lifting the thick member up, she ran the tip of her tongue along the purple vein that throbbed underneath, then all along him. The scent of his sex filled her nostrils. She licked the leaking musk liquid from him, smacking her lips.
“Yum,” she uttered.
“Jesus Christ! Suck the thing,” he yelled, with flaying nostrils. His toes curled and his fingers dug into the desk hard.
Kyla let the cock enter her mouth, just a little. Teasing the professor, she let it rest on her tongue for a few moments before closing her lips around his throbbing cock. Stretching her fingers up his length, she threaded the tips through the springy curls of his pubic hair, tickling and making him jump.
He pushed her head closer to him so she took almost the full length. “Take the whole thing,” he commanded.
Kyla grabbed hold of the professor and bobbed her head up and down, the rod going to the back of her throat almost gagging her.
“That is it, girl. Open your throat, fuck me hard.”
She sped up and the professor’s moans turned into groans. He grabbed Kyla’s hair, pulling the ponytail out and then winding his fingers round her long strands, jerked sharply. The more he pulled her, the faster she bobbed. His body suddenly went rigid and the dynamo of electricity that had surged through his entire body came to a climax. His balls became rock hard and his cock swelled in Kyla's mouth.
“Fuck, I'm going to come,” he shouted. “Swallow my cream, girl.”
Kyla nodded, her head bobbing furiously.
   “YESSSSSS,” Professor Cordon called out, his cry reverberating off the walls. “FUCK.” His pupils dilated, his eyes rolled back and the orgasm took control of his rigid body.

Buy link

No comments:

Post a Comment