Sunday, November 11, 2012

Krystal Shannan - WIP - PRIDE RULES - #28 #SixSunday

Welcome back for the next bit of Darren and Eshe!
Be sure to visit www.sixsunday.com for more great authors.

“I will answer your questions, but Eshe, I need you now. I promise it will help with the fever and the clawing feeling.”
He trailed kisses from her knee up to her thigh. When he reached the edge of her shorts he moved to the other leg and did the same thing. His mouth sent pulses directly to her sex and she felt it contract with each gentle press of his lips to her burning skin. Must have relief.

4 comments:

  1. So much desperation in this six. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a fabulous problem to have, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heat is building. Love the tension of the moment.

    If you'd like to read my six sentences, here's my link... it's a bit naughty this week: http://palomabeck.weebly.com/2/post/2012/11/six-sentence-sunday-unrestrained.html

    ReplyDelete