Saturday, September 15, 2012

Krystal Shannan Spotlights - Sonia Hightower - Sinful Urges


Relaunch Party!!! Sinful Urges by Sonia Hightower

Follow the confessions of Juan and Maria as they fall prey to lust at first sight. Can they stop themselves before it's too late, or will they become victims of their own sinful urges?

A new neighbor sends Juan running to confession to rid himself of the lustful thoughts he experiences. Each confession becomes more erotic, more sinful than the last. Can Juan stop himself, or will he give in to the desire that threatens his very faith?

The man across the street causes Maria to question her own morals. When she seeks out a priest for confession, she weaves a tale of exotic kisses and stolen moments. How can Maria find sanctuary in her prayers when her body demands she finds solace in her neighbor's arms?

Warning: NOT a romance. May contain steamy, first person narrative that makes one uncomfortable, content that will raise your eyebrows, and a tragic ending.
Excerpt:
"I sauntered outside, tossing my black mane, relishing in the feel of the setting sun brandishing my skin, wishing I could replace it with hot hands. I grabbed the hose from where it was connected in front of the house and, watching from the corner of my eye, I began running water over my car. Not even five minutes passed and I felt his eyes on me. It took every ounce of willpower I had not to turn and meet his stare.
"It only took ten minutes for him to come outside under the pretense of playing catch with his little boy. By this point, I was soaked and knew my nipples were visible through my top. The smack of a ball repeatedly hitting a glove was the only background noise I heard as I grabbed a sponge from the soap bucket and scrubbed the roof of my car. I allowed my shorts to climb higher up my buttocks as my hips swayed with my scrubbing movement. I had a very dirty roof. It required me to reach further and further and my breasts squashed against the car windows. I felt my nipples harden under the cold water, but the rest of me, the lower part of me was burning up.
"Still, I refused to turn, refused to allow Juan to see my front.
"Thump went the ball into a glove.
"I maneuvered around my vehicle at a crawling pace, keeping my back to street. I bent over my trunk, reaching for a spot I had missed in the first scrubbing, the sponge clutched so tightly in my hand that it ached, much like the rest of my body.
"Thump went the ball into a glove.
"I finished with that spot and finally turned around, allowing my wet hair to swish and slap my cheek as I braced myself against the trunk, pretending to need my balance on the wet driveway. My eyes were closed, and I tilted my head back to catch the last of the sun's rays on my face, the front end of me dripping wet. The inside of my shorts were even wetter.
"Crash went the ball into a car window.
"I smiled as I realized I had obtained my goal. Juan was mine...

Sonia Hightower is a pen name for Tara Chevrestt, a deaf woman, former aviation mechanic, writer, and an editor. She is most passionate about planes, motorcycles, dogs, and above all, reading. That led to her love of writing. Between her writing and her editing, which allows her to be home with her little canine kids, she believes she has the greatest job in the world. She is very happily married.
Sonia writes the racy stuff and argues that she was here first. She just wasn't allowed to be unleashed until the last year.
While Tara and Sonia continue to fight over the laptop and debate who writes the next book, you can find buy links, blurbs, and other fun bits on their website: http://tarachevrestt.weebly.com/index.html or their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tara-Chevrestt-Sonia-Hightower/218383211513877.

No comments:

Post a Comment